Description Robert Half is looking for a experience in Accounting Specialist to maintain the day-to-day functions in a department.
In this position, you will be responsible for matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), and general data entry.
Come play a vital role in an environment that offers you a great work space/office, excellent benefits, and great career advancement opportunity.
This is a short-term contract / contract / temporary to permanent employment based in the Salinas, California area.
– Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
– Circulate financial information to journals and ledgers
– Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
– Categorize documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
– Assist Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
– Companywide accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
– Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance Requirements
– Accounts Payable (AP) experience
– Familiar with Spreadsheet and ERP system
– AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
– Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
– Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies.
We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers.
We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training.
Stay on top of every opportunity
– even on the go.
Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.Questions?
Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195.
All applicants applying for U.S.
job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals.
Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.© 2021 Robert Half.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.