Alloy Valves & Control Inc.
At AVCO, we work hard and care about quality while providing a casual and supportive work environment where employees can grow and succeed. We are a small company where employees get to know each other and have fun while working. Our valves are placed in pharmaceutical plants, food/beverage plants (In-N-Out, See’s Candies), power stations, automotive manufacturers (Tesla, GM), rocket engines (Virgin Orbit, Blue Origin) and more.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time employee to assemble and ship valves. The duties and responsibilities include the following:
– Assembling valves and automation equipment
– Quality testing valves after assembly
– Entering information into manufacturing database system
– Boxing and shipping valves
– Maintaining an accurate warehouse inventory
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
– Mechanically inclined
– Basic computer skills for manufacturing database, email, web-based shipping programs for UPS, FedEx, etc.
– Able to lift 75+ pounds repeatedly during the work day in an open-air warehouse
– Dependable and responsible – can take direction, work well in a team environment, work with little supervision when required
– Able to complete work quickly and accurately
– Shows initiative to identify and correct problems as they arise
– Ability to work legally in the USA
– AVCO is an equal opportunity employer, but candidates must pass a criminal background check
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Work Location: One location