Senior Electrical Engineer Construction
TEC Group, Inc.
This is a Full-time
position in anaheim, CA
posted January 3, 2023.
- Identify prospective clients, and take a lead role in the proposal process.
- Prepare start-up documentation.
- Develop and achieve project scopes, budgets, and schedules.
- Schedule and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Ensure designs are compliant with Building/Energy Codes, and LEED standards.
- Communicate directly with clients and act as the primary point of contact.
- Must exhibit technical competency and be able to design projects and direct/train/mentor junior engineers and designers.
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain positive client relations after the project is finished to ensure securing future work.
- Demonstrated experience as a self-directed and highly motivated team leader.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with internal and external business partners.
- Highly knowledgeable of codes, standards, and construction/engineering processes.
- Must have 10+ years of experience in technical design and/or project management of engineering systems for various project types.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Revit, AutoCAD, BlueBeam Revu, and ProCore.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Professional Engineer’s (P.E.) License highly preferred (may consider EiT with 10+ years)
- LEED Accreditation.