WE ARE HIRING ASAP! CUSTOMER SERVICE APPLICANTS NEEDED!
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills to fill our Quality Customer Service Representative position!
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Customer service
- Handling customer complaints and escalations in-person
- Completing sales and upset products/services
- Be able to provide product knowledge
- Assisting with maintaining sales targets
What We Offer:
- Dedicated career paths for all positions.
- We believe in promoting from within, there are opportunities to move to different areas of the company
Who We Are Looking For: Customer Service Representatives will ensure the delivery of excellent customer service while building solid customer relationships. We accomplish this by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Positive attitude
- High school diploma or GED
- Friendly and helpful personality
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Direct customer service including, but not limited to handling customer service calls, emails & in-person meetings
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Provide customers with superior customer service and support throughout the enrollment process
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries thoroughly
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Process enrollment orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality and exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer support throughout all customer interactions
Associated topics: associate, call center associate, call center specialist, clerk, csr, customer care associate, customer care representative, product support, technical support, telephone service representative