We are looking for qualified customer service professionals to work as currently-remote Benefits Customer Service Representatives in the San Diego area!
Although this is a currently remote position – All applicants must be within commutable distance to San Diego, CA for any onsite requirements in the future.
The first day will be onsite.
- 32 to 40 hours per week with possibility for overtime
- Monday-Friday – no weekends
- 8 hour shift scheduled between 6:00am-6:00pm (Ex: 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm, 10am-6pm etc.)
- $17.00 per hour
- $17.75/hr for bilingual applicants (Spanish and/or French)
- Quickly build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner by identifying and exceeding expectations by responding in a respectful accurate timely manner
- Consistently meeting commitments via phone email and instant message
- Ability to customize customer service approach to meet all types of member communication styles and personalities while maintaining professionalism and diplomacy during difficult calls
- Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA and Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
- Skillfully translate health and welfare and pension terms complex plan information and processes into simple explanations and instructions that customers can understand and act upon.
- Read and understand client s plan documents and online knowledgebase tools while collecting relevant information to determine immediate requests/questions and also to anticipate the future needs of the member
- Demonstrate knowledge understanding and compliance with company and client procedures and guidelines providing appropriate and accurate information
- Maintain and document complete and accurate call and case notes in English is a professional manner
- Regularly participate in team meetings and training
- You will spend the majority of your time assisting customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
If you believe you are a good fit for this position, apply today!! Benefits available after 90 days! Contact Alexandra Clark with A-Line Staffing for details | 586-###-####
- Must be local to San Diego, CA
- Call Center or related-Customer Service experience required
- Good standing work history
- Bilingual applicants preferred (Spanish-English, French-English)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Associated topics: call center associate, clerk, coordinator, customer care, customer service representative, intern, internship, rep, representative, service representative