Spectra360 has an AMAZING opportunity to work as a Operations and Customer Service Trainee for one of our TRUSTED clients! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a stable company!
Immediate openings, apply TODAY!
Pay: $23.00 – $26.00/hour (depending on experience)
Shift: 7:00AM to 4:00PM or 8:00AM to 5:30PM
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
Operations and Customer Service Trainee Job Description
* Assist with specified areas of Accounts Receivable or Billing
* Answer phones and forward appropriately to respective departments.
* Cover the front desk and assist customers and visitors as needed.
* Receiving, stock put away, order picking and shipping.
* Preparing quotes for different departments.
* Assist customers at our will call counter by writing up and filling orders.
* Experience in customer service.
* Experience and competency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required.
* Keen attention to detail and solid organization ability.
* Great communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Knowledge of general accounting principles.
* Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
* Ability to work well with a team and individually.
Spectra360 is the fastest-growing light industrial and transportation recruitment company working in California, Nevada, Arizona, Washington, and Oregon. We are a supportive company that believes people are our power. We want to work with dedicated, reliable, and fun individuals that are looking to grow their career.
If this job sounds like a good fit for you, please upload your resume today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $26.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location