4Patriots, LLC , is a fast-growing, nationally recognized direct-to-consumer brand focused on offering high-quality products across multiple categories including camping & outdoor, emergency preparedness and health & wellness.
The company is powered by an adaptable, results-focused, data-driven team in a culture that empowers great people to do their best work.
We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Phone Customer Advocate to join our team.
The Customer Advocates Mission: is to treat customers as we would want to be treated.
The Phone Customer Advocates are responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction through in-bound /out-bound phone calls, support tickets, forums and any other avenues of communication within the company.
It is the Customer Advocates mission to help the company grow with exceptional customer satisfaction.
By doing this, the Customer Advocates will find resolutions to problems and make the process easy for the customer while building the 4Patriots reputation.
It is the mission of the Customer Advocates to create an easy experience for the customer from before they hit the Order button all the way until they receive their products.
$500 Sign on Bonus You will be eligible for $250 after a successful 3 months of employment and the other $250 at six months of successful employment.
Company Core Values: Get the important stuff done
– We look for individuals who strive to have deep understanding of their role and how their work connects to their team and the company at large and how to organize their priorities to drive business value in the right ways.
Actively and eagerly seek to learn, improve, and grow
– We look for individuals with intellectual curiosity and a questioning mindset.
Ask questions and use data to make decisions
– We look for individuals who take in evidence, organize information from multiple sources, derive meaning from it, and make critical decisions quickly.
We not I
– We value knowing how to cooperate with peers and leaders to help the team achieve its goals.
See the glass half full
– We look for individuals who take ownership of their role and demonstrate enthusiasm, excitement and passion for their work.
Primary Responsibilities / Essential Job Functions: Answering inbound calls from customers in a friendly manner while using active listening skills.
Use upselling techniques.
Doing everything possible to resolve the issue for the customer.
Updating very detailed notes in the Portals for each customer.
This will ensure an excellent history in case the customer calls again, they will not have to re-explain the situation.
Maintaining knowledge of our products.
Following our Quality Assurance standards at all times and meet targets.
Placing out-bound calls as needed to answer voicemails, support tickets, or as directed by management.
Preventing cancellations or returns where possible.
Understanding when to forward escalated issues to management.
Have full Wiki knowledge to correctly answer customer questions.
Have full knowledge of SOPs to carry out customer service tasks in the Portals, Sticky.io, and warehouse systems.
Create and revise SOPs as needed and approved by management.
Have a full understanding of current promotions and use appropriate Ad Codes when placing orders.
Identify trends heard from customers and report these trends to management in detail with data.
Example: This week, I received 54 calls about PHA buyers not receiving confirmation emails.
Their order numbers were 342234, 45345, 34324, etc.
Reporting any system issues to management for investigation.
Handling special projects and assisting the Virtual Team when delegated by management.
Help with the training of new representatives.
Qualifications: High School Graduate or GED 2 Years of customer service experience or service
– related field This position is based on Central Standard Time Understand the demands of working in a fast-paced environment and provided customer excellence Comfortable upselling Active listening skills & following protocols precisely Must be observant and have great judgment Strong grammar and communication skills Strong computer skills and comfortable working with 10 systems at once, while answering calls Coachable -This is key in hitting required monthly measurements.
Required measurements are as follows: Employee will have 15 scored customer interactions each month The areas the employee will be scored in are: sales, order status inquiries, general inquiries, and more.
Scores: 30-day employee QA expectations: 75%, 6 month and beyond QA expectation: 90% or higher Other Qualifications: Must have a working computer with a working webcam for the training weeks Must have reliable wi-fi Must have a quiet, distraction-free work environment.
Distraction free is defined as the following: Closed door No people talking in the background (includes babysitter, family, friends) No dogs barking Anything that would prevent you from having a quiet work environment.
Must pass a background check and credit check.
For the credit check, please see the