24 Seven Talent
· Screen and format resumes
· Assist senior recruiters
· Complete candidate onboarding, i.E.
background checks, references, and new hire paperwork
· Perform additional recruiting and administrative activities as needed
· Source and screen your own candidates Reasons you want to be an Associate Recruiter (Account Manager Associate) at 24 Seven: Our Account Manager Associates receive a generous compensation & benefits package including:
· Highly competitive full-time salaries with limitless commission earning potential
· Medical, dental and vision benefits
· 401(k) with company match
· Generous paid time off policy (starting at 14 days per year)
· Ongoing training & career development opportunities
· Perks including, happy hours, health & wellness subscriptions,volunteer opportunities, etc.
· Our core values include collaboration, service orientation, and creativity
· We’re a forward thinking, innovative organization that continually invests in our people, practices, and technology to maintain our leadership standing and capitalize on what’s next
· We are constantly growing and so do the opportunities for each member of our Recruitment team What you are made of:
· You are an ambitious, dedicated team player with a strong entrepreneurial spirit
· You have the emotional and social intelligence to develop strong relationships and a deep network of contacts
· You have strong communication skills and are comfortable negotiating
· You are a self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
· You have 1-2 years of recruiting experience
· You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company
· You have a bachelor’s degree 24 Seven is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, country of origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, disability, genetic information, or military service.
24 Seven is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.