Spencer Ogden is recruiting for a company that has great company culture, amazing benefits (25% 401k match!), and recently won the Diamond Award.
- Responsible for development of project design concepts, plans, reports and specifications for various types of civil engineering projects, such as commercial, industrial and residential development, public works facility improvements including grading, roadway geometric layout, erosion control, SWPPP, low impact design, post construction requirements, drainage system design, hydrology and hydraulics design, design exceptions, cost estimating, and preparation of project reports.
- Provide coordination and communication for clients and agency staff.
- Manage contracts and budgets; and supervise and train design and production staff.
- Professionalism with a responsible work ethic, clear communication skills, learning and adhering to company Quality Control procedures.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong project management skills including scope, budget and scheduling control, strong project delivery experience including managing teams and consultants, meeting quality deliverable expectations, and experience with preparation of proposals / RFP’s / SOQ’s including scope and budget, exhibits for interviews and participation in interviews, and meeting with current and potential clients.
- Experience in General Civil with emphasis on hydraulics and hydrology, preparation of reports, plans, quantities and bonding estimates for land development projects.
- Experience with Caltrans stormwater requirements for roads, stormwater regulations, low impact development requirements, and entitlement process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- California professional registration
- Minimum of nine years of qualifying experience, and demonstrate proficiency in Civil 3D, HEC-RAS, FLO-2D, StormCAD, and HydroCAD.
The qualifications listed in this job description are guidelines, not hard and fast rules. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience, apply. Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.