El Dorado Community Health Centers
El Dorado Community Health Centers (EDCHC), with locations in Placerville, Diamond Springs, and Cameron Park, is seeking a full-time preferred Behavioral Health Therapist, either a Psychologist (Ph.D.) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW). _This open position is specifically for a therapist who is able to work with children and adolescents._ Under the general direction of the Director of Behavioral Health, the Behavioral Health Therapist is responsible for providing evidenced based behavioral healthcare assessment and clinical services to patients at EDCHC clinics for a variety of emotional and psychiatric problems.
As part of an integrated behavioral health and primary care practice, s/he provides initial patient evaluations, triage assessments, crisis intervention management, brief individual and group counseling, skills training, care coordination, case management and follow-up referrals. S/he participates in interdisciplinary case conferences, works with primary care providers and assists with program development.
*Experience & Educational Requirements: *
* Equivalent to graduation from an accredited institution with a Master’s Degree/Doctoral program in psychology or social work.
* Current, valid, unsuspended Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Ph.D.) or Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the State of California.
* Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in mental health services.
* Experience and training in working with families with young children and children 18 and under.
* Current CPR/BLS Certification required.
EDCHC offers competitive pay, alternative workweek schedules, and a comprehensive benefit package including:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, and Life insurance
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Paid Holidays
* 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Licensure reimbursement
* CME stipend as well as dedicated paid time to attend CME
* Loan Repayment opportunities
Please visit www.edchc.org for more information on our Centers.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Signing bonus
* working with children 18 and under: 1 year (Preferred)
* Spanish (Preferred)
* Licensed Psychologist Credentials (Preferred)
* Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations