· Full Scope OR / ICU, Cardiovascular Surgery Physician Assistant
· October start
· Schedule: M-F, one weekend shift/month
· California Qualifications
· Must have 3 or more years of experience in cardiothoracic / cardiovascular surgery / CVICU OR equivalent case volume
· Must be able to function independently in all aspects of job
· Bedside procedures and patient management experience required Who is CT Assist?
· Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialists in Locum Tenens, Travel, Per Diem, Permanent and Local/Outsourced Staffing and Solutions
· Competitive compensation and benefits packages
· A cardiac surgery PA-owned company
· Certified by The Joint Commission
· We prioritize: relationships, trust, wisdom, and intentional engagement Full Time Benefits
· $95 – $125 / hour based on related experience/case volume
· Full benefits package (valued at up to $60/hour!) covers medical, dental, vision, prescription, short term disability, long term disability, life and ADD, 401K match, paid time off, CME funds, professional liability, workers comp, unemployment, credentialing and licensing fees, annual paid service week CT Assist is an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions, genetics, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in every location in which CT Assist conducts business.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Surgical Physician Assistant, Location: Sacramento, CA 95811