Physician Surgery – Orthopedic – $1950/day
This is a Contract
position in Pleasant Grove, CA
posted March 18, 2023.
Aya Locums has an immediate opening for a 8-week locum Surgery – Orthopedic Physician job in Sacramento, CA paying $1950.00 per day.
- Assess patients, document medical histories and address patient inquiries and concerns.
- Diagnose and manage injuries, illnesses and medical conditions.
- Conduct, analyze and interpret diagnostic tests and communicate results to patients.
- Keep patient records current by updating information and treatments.
- Develop treatment plans and recommendations.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care.
- Stay up to date with advances in medicine and best practices.
- An active and unencumbered physician license in the state of employment (if a new license is needed for your assignment, Aya Locums can help).
- Board certification or eligibility for certification in a specialty relevant to the role (highly preferred).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Experienced in diagnostic and clinical decision-making.
- Effectively communicates with others.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Commitment to providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
- Familiarity with electronic medical record systems and technology.
- A Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in a relevant field.
- A Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) degree.
- Completed residency program in your chosen specialty.
- Continuing medical education (CME) activities to maintain medical licenses.
With Aya Locums, You Get
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care settings.
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Full coverage of licensing costs.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including but not limited to reimbursements.