Path Mental Health
*About Path: *
Path Mental Health is a *trusted partner for thousands of therapists and counselors *nationwide. Run by a team of licensed mental health providers, Path *fills your caseload and handles the back-office paperwork* so you can focus on what you love: providing care to those in need.
Our mission is to *treat behavioral health with the same respect, rigor, and focus as other chronic diseases*. As such, we work diligently to curate each of our therapist-client matches and to provide the necessary behind-the-scenes support that helps ensure successful outcomes for clients and therapists alike.
*Why Join Path?*
* *Full Caseload*: take advantage of our marketing and partnerships to get matched with the exact type of clients you want immediately.
* *Consistent Total Earnings*: since we fill you up quickly AND keep you full, you will actually earn what you want to make and never have to worry about missing a payment, as we do direct deposit every two weeks. You’re guaranteed payment for every visit you do (with no-show protection).
* *Billing Support*: just complete your notes and diagnosis, and the rest will be taken care of by our billing team. Plus, our billing team will help your clients if they ever have an issue.
* *Insurance Credentialing*: since we have special agreements with the payers, there is no annoying paperwork and you’ll receive expedited credentialing. Allow your clients to use their insurance without having to do any work yourself. Also, remain out-of-network in your private practice.
* *Dedicated Support*: whether you have a technical, finance, or care related issue, you will receive a prompt reply from your dedicated therapist support team 7 days a week. This is true for your clients as well!
* *Free EHR*: get access to your free customized EHR that is set up to meet your wishes. HIPAA compliant telehealth for remote sessions.
* *Flexibility*: you’re in control of your schedule, and you can add or remove available slots whenever you wish.
* *Camaraderie*: join thousands of therapists (LMFTs, LCSWs) and counselors whether you want to have a laugh or get some help with a tough client via our case consultations.
* *Diversity*: we have emphasized building a network of diverse therapists, as we know how important this is for clients and therapists.
*Minimum Qualifications: *
* *Must be a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist / LMFT *(or LCSW, LPCC, Psychologist)
* *Must be licensed in CA*
* *Must be able to provide telehealth *
*Compensation & Benefits*
* Guaranteed $70 per hour session for LMFT/LCSW/LPCC and $80 for PSYD. Estimated $140,000-160,000 per year.
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance at discounted prices
* Multiple locations
* Remote / Virtual
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: Up to $140,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* What is your NPI number?
* CALIFORNIA LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, or Psychologist license (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations