LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California.
Did you know that, as part of your employment at Mammoth, you receive a free season pass, including free access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isn’t it?
More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free skiing at other Alterra Resorts
Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
Friends and Family vouchers
Retail & Food discount
Equipment Rental discount
401k with company match
*Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
A little about this position:
- Assists the Executive Housekeeper in overseeing all aspects of housekeeping operations at the Village Lodge.
- Coordinates activities with other key departments in hotel to ensure the highest quality of service and hospitality.
- Motivates staff to the highest level of efficiency and productivity. Accountable for financial, employee, and guest service goals of the department.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a quality hotel supervising a housekeeping staff of at least 10 employees.
- Four year college degree preferred.
- Strong work ethic. Ability to effectively communicate to guests, employees and management.
- English as well as Spanish language skills preferred.
- Ability to perform under pressure and with deadlines. Ability to solve problems using common sense and hotel policy. Working knowledge of business software with emphasis on MS Excel, Word, and Power Point.