Direct Client requirements
we are looking for a .Net Developer for a Manufacturing client.
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Fremont CA
1 Design, development, and implementation of mission-critical applications using the .NET Framework and SQL technologies.
2 Ability to build highly scalable solutions
3 Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
4 Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
5 This position will work closely with the lead architect and software engineers.
- 8 + years of experience working hands-on and providing the technical design, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of enterprise information systems.
- Must have 4 years of US experience in an Individual contributor role, this person must be able to UAT prior to entering code into production. There will not be a team to rely on to help this consultant, other than the architect/leader of the team who reviews all code before adding it into production.
- The candidate will be responsible for the coding, design, interfaces, and layout of websites in accordance with company and department specifications.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming Language in ASP.NET, DotNet, or Python
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server databases and database design.
- Problem solver, able to solve practical problems on their own, with emphasis on the individual contributor
- Strong comm skills
- Solid experience in Angular 6.0 and above
- Experience with .Net Core 2.2
- Solid experience with SQL Server, SQL Queries, and Stored Procedures
- Strong experience with Web API and Restful Services
- Some Microservices experience highly desired
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.