The Science Team at Russell Tobin and Associates is hiring a *Research Technician* for our client’s research and discovery laboratory in *South San Francisco! *
This is a *1 year contract opportunity* with potential for extension or conversion.
*Job Responsibilities: *
* Husbandry of specimens used for research
* Colony management
* Administrations of therapeutic drugs and disease monitoring of laboratory
* Bachelor’s and/or higher degrees in a biology or biomedical field (such as cancer
cell biology, immunology, molecular biology or biochemistry, etc), with at least 2+
years of laboratory research experience
* Significant experience with mouse handling, tissue harvesting and processing is
* Experience with tumor models and/or immunology techniques
* A good understanding of immunology and/or cancer biology.
* Excellent skills in communication, organization, flexibility and an eagerness to
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work well with others and be a team player
*Additional Details: *
* 1-year contract opportunity
* Research based position
* W2 position
* Must be eligible to work in the United States. Unable to provide visa sponsorship now or in the future.
* Russell Tobin & Associates offers benefit options to our employees after 60 days.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $32.00 – $33.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location