24 Seven Talent
PST candidates preferred contract to hire 40 hours weekly WHO YOU ARE: You are skincare and beauty obsessed You are an influencer in your own right, are on top of the latest trends and always one step ahead of the curve.
You love social media and are active on all platforms and know the ins and outs of them all.
A go-getter who can multitask and loves to be a part of a team.
As the Social Media Marketing Coordinator, you will be participating in and contributing to the day-to-day operations of the digital media and public relations marketing team.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to expand their experience in an influential game changing fast paced skincare company.
You will learn the ins and outs of building a brand, brand partnerships and digital media and social presence assisting the Marketing and Social Teams WHAT YOU WILL DO: You will assist in the creation and execution of the social media campaigns that educate, excite, inform, and convert our target audience.
You must have a creative flair and the ability to learn our voice and tell our story at a fast pace.
Getting started, you will be tasked with identifying the key topics and trends in our industry.
You will learn quickly how to attract and engage our consumer.
• Assist in defining the objectives and strategies for social media marketing and public relations
• Passionate about building our social community
• Manage social media channels and ensuring a consistent pulse of activity
• Assist writing social copy, scheduling content, and managing social calendar
• Working closely with the internal marketing and external public relations partners to support product launches, press, editorial outreach, influencer relations, events, and field marketing
• Connecting with online influencer groups, websites and strategic partners to build co-marketing initiatives
• Staying abreast of the industry landscape and becoming a go-to source for the latest trends and communities
• Market research skincare and beauty trends
• Create reports and share key analytics QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must have 2-3 years of experience in social media, digital media, public relations with a focus on Instagram, TikTok, beauty, and skincare, editorial and influencers
• Keen understanding of social media KPIs and ability to develop reports
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint
• A good visual creative eye and ability to identify quality content, proficiency in Photoshop mandatory
• Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from start to finish
• Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media
• Management and measurement tools (e.g., Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Dash Hudson)
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically with exceptional attention to detail
• Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Can multitask, prioritize, and get things done while adhering to deadlines