LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California.
Did you know that as part of your employment at Mammoth you receive a free season pass, including free access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isn’t it? More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
- PTO for benefit eligible employees
A little about this position:
- Under the direct supervision of a qualified technician, provide safe and efficient operation of the lifts through correct maintenance and repair.
- Ensure that all service standards and precision performance goals are achieved in order to ensure a superior guest experience.
NOTE: This position will work outdoors in variable and often adverse weather conditions. This position will require hands-on work on lift equipment, often high above the ground.
- 3-4 years of mechanical experience.
- 2-3 years of lift maintenance, auto or vehicle mechanic experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent-2 year Trade School a plus.
- Can perform all basic maintenance Doppelmayr and Lift Engineering maintenance tasks.
- Basic understanding of A.N.S.I. B77.1-2017.
- Level II magnetic particle NDT certified.
- Riggers card.
- OHSA 10 card.
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic system experience.
*Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.