Andrew Lauren Interiors
As Design Center Assistant for our Rancho Mirage Design Center, you will be the first person our homebuyers interact with in our design center. You will be responsible for both “front-of-house” activities, like greeting and welcoming our homebuyers, but also assisting our Designers with their appointments, maintaining our showroom and inventory, as well as helping with administrative and operational activities.
Qualifications / Skills:
* Telephone skills and verbal communication
* Customer-centric focus with people skills
* Professionalism and hospitality
* Organization and project management
* Ability to handle pressure and multi-task
* Good time management skills.
* Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
* Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
* Prior experience as receptionist, office manager, coordinator or in customer service
* Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
* Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
* Experience in interior design and/or construction is a plus
* Must be able to work weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Associate (Preferred)
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location