Located in Redlands, CA
IMMEDIATE HIRING! PARAMEDIC Opportunity
$15,000 sign-on bonus with full-time
$23.91 – $44.34 per hour (DOE)
We’re hiring Paramedics that are passionate about delivering compassionate, high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced, patient care to our customers.
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical care.
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow Paramedics.
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and establish strong community relations.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ca Drivers’ License
- Ambulance Driver’s License from DMV
- Medical Examiner’s Card from DMV
- State of California Paramedic License
- CPR Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, Health Care Provider. Hand written cards are not acceptable )
- ACLS Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, hand written cards are not acceptable )
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy ( proof required if conditional employment is made ).
- ICS courses, please refer to link http://training.fema.gov/IS/NIMS.asp .
- IS-100B (ICS 100)
- IS-200B (ICS 200)
- IS-700A (NIMS)
- IS-800B (NIMS)
- Experience: Some past work experience, preferably in healthcare desired.
Upon acceptance of offer and joining the GMR family, you will be required to submit your Covid-19 vaccination status of either vaccinated or not vaccinated.
Why Choose AMR ? AMR is one of Global Medical Response ‘s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.