Goal Oriented Therapeutics
*Job Type: *Part-time, Hourly
*Number of hires for this role: *1
* PhD or PsyD in psychology
* Active license to practice psychology in the state of California (additional states are a bonus)
* Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including boosters
*Full Job Description*
Seeking a licensed clinical psychologist, licensed in the state of California, to provide in-person services to our client base in Cupertino, CA. Compensation is determined by the hourly or flat rate agreed upon.
*Other Specific Requirements: *
* Must pass a comprehensive background check.
* Provides one-on-one and family therapy to clients
* Maintains detailed case notes
* Occasionally functions as the liaison between team and community partners.
* Ensures provision of high-quality service
* Available to work afternoons and early evening as most clients are in school
* Previous training in evidence-based treatment techniques
* Past experience in psychological assessment testing
We are looking for someone passionate about advancing adolescent and TAY mental health and nurturing the skills of the next generation of brilliant minds. GOALS Therapy believes therapists should be a part of the larger network of systems that support our clients. We would love to work with people that also have a vision of unity and high continuity of care working closely with educators, healthcare, athletic coaches, and families to support our clients achieving health, balance and joy in their lives. We recognize that working with GOALS Therapy may be a supplement to the work you already do and we want to be as flexible as possible to accommodate your busy schedule.
Actual offers will be determined by the candidate’s creditable years of experience in conjunction with internal equity considerations and based on the organization’s current compensation practices.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $40.00 – $80.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Cupertino, CA 95014: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Doctorate (Required)
* license to practice psychology in the state of California (Required)
* full vaccination against COVID-19 (Preferred)
Work Location: One location