Overview William E Christoffersen Veteran’s Home has current openings for Non-Certified Nurse Assistant to join our team We have recently increased our wages Starting pay: $15hr while you are earning your CNA (Pay increases once you are certified in the state of UT) At Avalon Health Care Group we built our culture around providing outstanding care to our patients.
Our work demonstrates a reverence for life and a heart for healing.
Many of Avalon Health Care’s facilities are rated 4 and 5 stars for staffing.
Our people make all the difference.
Do you show up to work even when there are challenges to face?
Are you motivated by helping people?
Does striving for excellence in patient care excite you?
Then look no further, Avalon Health Care Group could be the perfect place for you.
As a n on-certified nurse assistant you will perform direct resident care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel and will assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
Some of our amazing benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, AND Pet insurance.
All shifts are available, if you prefer days, nights, evenings, weekends Tuition Assistance available We offer career advancement courses Two weeks of PTO 401K Responsibilities
• Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
• Ambulate residents.
• Apply proper lifting and transferring techniques.
• Provide proper positioning and use of postural supports.
• Maintain residents’ positioning, as needed.
• Weigh residents on schedule and record weights accurately.
• Provide restorative and rehabilitative nursing.
• Directly respond, within the scope of practice, to needs and concerns of residents and family members.
• Work with the care giving team to identify and resolve resident and family issues.
• Promptly respond to call lights and other resident needs.
• Treat residents with compassion and dignity.
• Establish effective communication/interaction with residents and families.
• Ensure residents are given correct diet.
• Use proper feeding techniques while respecting personal dignity and meeting the residents’ needs for socialization.
• Must obtain the Certified Nurse Assistant certification within 120 days of hire.
Once certified, the title will change to Certified Nurse Assistant and must maintain a current ce rtification in the state throughout employment.
• Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors.
• Recent clinical experience or education is preferred.
Must be at least 18 years old.
TALROO INDCNA124 vacna PandoLogic.
Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Location: Salt Lake City, UT
– 84113 , PL: 557228083