SOLV Energy is the largest Solar Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Services Provider in North America. We are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to our business. If you’re interested in a meaningful career with a brighter future, join the SOLV Energy Team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Stresses the importance that safety is the most important function, ensures that all employees from field team to office follow safe practices while working.
- Responsible for the on-boarding/commissioning of O&M/EPC projects into SOLV Energy’s internal platforms on behalf of Performance team.
- Generating, maintaining, reviewing, delivering and tracking of the Operation and Performance reports.
- Day-to-day coordination and management of operational activities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to collect and consolidate necessary data to complete reports, Acceptance tests, other analytical tools, and deliverables.
- Calculate and analyze energy losses and system performance incurred from equipment outages/underperformance and communicate impacts to relevant internal and external teams using internal tools and ad-hoc analyses.
- Using internal tools, update existing reports for clients including Operation reports, Vitals, forecasting, Acceptance tests, and help support work prioritization for field teams based on criticality and occurrences of failures.
- Identify operational issues and initiate problem resolution while working with OEM vendors, field service technicians, SCADA engineers, and other parties as needed.
- Assist and support in data analytics and other tools development.
- Track and understand contractual guarantee and conduct periodic meetings to assess projects risk and any possible improvements, remediations, or optimizations.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for internal reference and training purposes.
- Review CMMS workorders and/or commissioning documentation to review/monitor various root causes for equipment underperformance and fail modes.
- Troubleshoot performance data/equipment to determine and track challenges associated with operations/commissioning and correlate with workorder data for accurate reporting.
- Grow into a role of subject matter expertise in PV power plants.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Skills or Experience Requirements:
- Master’s college degree in engineering or another related technical field preferred
- 1+ Years’ experience in data analytics preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and other Office tools
- Experience with programming languages like Python, VBA, MATLAB, Java, and others preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time
- Broad understanding of the Renewable Energy industry with emphasis on Service and Construction preferred
- Foster a spirit of collaboration between teams
- Experience working for a diverse multi-disciplined company
- Strong communication skills to clearly articulate vision into an executable plan and clearly communicate details and thoughts to internal/external clients
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for problem solving