The Sr. Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for driving and supporting human capital in their respective Centers of Excellence (COE). The purpose of this position is to provide a high level of customer-focused HR support to the organization. It will provide “one stop shopping” to business leaders and provide people-related solutions to drive high performance in the department, COE and/or enterprise.
This role has an impact on Corporate COEs. These employees drive organizational strategy and thus have a direct impact on the company’s operational and financial performance.
Job Contributions – what will you do
- Align global business strategies to HR strategies and initiatives, diagnose business challenges, explore alternative solutions and recommend best-fit solutions.
- Closely collaborate with business leaders to support the HR Strategy.
- Partner with Talent Management in managing proper succession and high-potential planning in line with the defined strategy and needs of the business.
- Identify and recommend Talent needs, including organizational design and learning and development opportunities.
- Provide HR consulting expertise to all levels of management and employees. Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of issues and resolve through a systematic and analytical approach, including investigations and employee relations concerns.
- Ensure consistent performance management practices and legal compliance.
- Identify any compensation issues and recommend solutions.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies and ensure a consistent practice. Identify problems central to business strategy and forecast potential obstacles to success.
- Deliver new hire orientation and support Day One onboarding processing across corporate COEs.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent HR experience, required
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, preferred
- PHR/SPHR Certification and/or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP, preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in an HR Generalist role
- Cross-functional HR and Employment Law knowledge
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong people management and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to adapt and drive change
- Ability to be detail-oriented in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- High level of personal integrity
- Strong accountability and follow-through skills
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives, experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their work every day represent a significant part of our culture – and our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran