We invite you to come join our Marcia Ray Breast Women’s Imaging Center, team as an Ultrasound Technologist. This part-time career opportunity has a Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 3:30pm to 8:00pm and Saturday 8:00am to 2:00pm schedule, and is located at our multi-modality outpatient imaging practice in Glendale, CA. The center currently uses GE Logic S8 equipment and provides a wide range of diagnostic imaging services to the community in a patient friendly and comfortable environment. As a Sonographer you’ll:
* Perform a wide range of outpatient ultrasound exams, such as general ultrasound, breast, OB/GYN, vascular, and other ultrasound exams on incoming patients.
* Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
* Assist radiologists with ultrasound guided biopsies and vascular ultrasound procedures as needed.
* May occasionally travel to our nearby centers to receive training and/or help with coverage if needed.
* Participate in projects and/or meetings, and complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer hands-on training, advancement opportunities, inter-company transfer opportunities, paid sick-time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax matching 401k plan, DailyPay (access to your pay prior to regularly scheduled pay days when you need it), and a host of other perks!
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant. RadNet will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los Angeles Municipal Code)
Keywords: Medical Diagnostic Imaging, Imaging Services, Diagnostic Imaging Technologist, Diagnostic Medical Sonographer jobs, Sonographer jobs, Sonography Technician jobs, Sonography Technologist jobs, US Tech jobs, Ultrasound Tech jobs, Ultrasound Technician jobs, Ultrasound Technologist jobs, and Diagnostic Ultrasound Technician jobs
Seeking a knowledgeable and professional medical sonographer who is able to independently perform all outpatient ultrasound procedures with high quality results. Ultrasound Technician job applicants must have successfully completed a Diagnostic Medical Sonography program, and have active BLS certification issued by AHA. At least 1 year of recent ultrasound work experience (post externship), and ARDMS certification and/or ARRT(S) certification are preferred. RVT certification is a plus!