Spencer Ogden is recruiting for a company that is 100% employee-owned and award-winning civil engineering consulting firm. They are a midsize firm that is continuously growing.
This company prides themselves on being people first, and have a strong drive to improve the environment for all people. This is a company that you can build a career, they foster collaboration, teamwork, and professional development at every level.
- Responsible for organizing and executing technical deliverables and coordination of a broad range of assignments requiring previous experience on transportation projects
- Under limited supervision, providing support to project team for all necessary design services, direction, coordination, and follow-up on the work duties assigned to ensure high quality deliverables are prepared, efficiency levels are maintained, and client satisfaction exceeded
- Design efforts will be concentrated in transportation engineering which may include research & analysis, engineering studies, street and highway design, design of transit and bicycle facilities, storm/sewer drainage design, traffic control/stage construction design, signing/striping, and utility coordination
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Professional Engineer license in California
- 5+ years of transportation experience
- Experience with Roadway design software utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation
- Must be familiar with Caltrans, local agency and AASHTO design and procedures, regulatory compliance and agency coordination
- Strong pay + bonus programs
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision + FSA, Life Insurance, Long/Short Term Disability
- Company shares for retirement + 401(k) plans
- Hybrid/flexible work schedules
- Work/life balance with paid holidays and PTO
- Mentoring, tuition reimbursement + career development
The qualifications listed in this job description are guidelines, not hard and fast rules. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience, apply. Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.