Account Manager – Commercial Lines
Brown & Brown Insurance
This is a Full-time
position in Hawaiian Gardens, CA
posted February 1, 2023.
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
Brown & Brown is seeking an Account Manager to join our Commercial Lines Team in Anaheim, California!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Service middle market accounts under $10,000 in revenue
- Hold Bi-Monthly New/Renewal Meetings with Producer and inform Producer of unusual activity on accounts
- Renewal Processing
- New Business Processing
- Process mail as it comes in daily
- Handle routine incoming calls
- Answer questions regarding client coverage and limits
- Client / Company Requests (receive – coordinate – process)
- Producer request for assistance (coordinate – process)
- Handle all accounting requests
- Claims (receive – coordinate – process)
- Create and maintain schedules of insurance
- Final Audits (receive – coordinate – download to AA)
- Certificates (set up masters – receive requests – review – issue)
- Obtain signed finance agreements
- Update Acord applications
- Order MVR’s
- Follow-up with Producer to ensure Insurance Coverage Review Checklist is completed timely.
- Inform Producer of unusual activity on accounts.
- Quote all lines of coverage under the direction of the Marketing Department
- Process middle market endorsements
- Respond to returned Renewal Questionnaires (SBQs)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2+ years with a P&C insurance agency
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially Outlook and Excel
- Positive attitude and commitment to working in a team environment
- Desire to grow within the organization
- Property & Casualty License or ability to obtain one within 30 days of hire
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Paid time off
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.