LIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California.
Did you know that as part of your employment at The Westin Monache you receive a free season pass, including free access to all other Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isn’t it? More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
A little about this position:
- Oversees and manages the entire Front Office Staff to include Front Desk, Reservations, and Night Audit.
- Administers all processes relating to the maximizing of hotel occupancy and revenue through effective room inventory control. Coordinates all hiring, training, supervision and development of Front Office Staff.
- Four year college degree preferred.
- Marriott or Starwood experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years hospitality supervisory experience required, with management experience in the hotel industry preferred.
- Strong written & verbal communications required.
- Strong working knowledge of business software with emphasis on MS Excel, Word, Power Point, and Lightspeed.
- Strong work ethic. Ability to effectively communicate to guests, employees and management.
- Ability to perform under pressure and with deadlines.
- Ability to solve problems using common sense and hotel policy.
*Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.